The Get Set Series is a complete school program for teaching all the early skills in literacy, numeracy and Understanding the world.
- 12 Pupil Books and 3 Teacher Guides
- Fully in line with the National Curriculum in England
- A dynamic early years scheme to bridge the gap between play and formal learning
- Creative Teaching ides to support the Early Learning Goals
- Fun activities to consolidate classroom learning at home
Get Set – Teacher Guide
Each teacher guide contains 39 structured units, one for each week of the school year. All units follow a consistent format, comprising:
- Introductory panel – featuring a description of the learning objective
- Get set activities – three activity ideas to help and invite exploration of the topic in more depth
- Go activity – a further activity with accompanying photocopiable resource allowing children to explore in more depth
- TPAA – guidance on delivering and assessing developmental goals
Get Set – Activity Books
The Get Set activity books complement the learning and development offered in the Get Set teacher’s guides.
Get Set Mathematics:
Adding and Subtraction
Shape and Pattern
Space and Measure
Get Set Literacy:
Reading and Rhyme
Get Set Understanding the World:
The Series will be available before September 2018.
So Get Set and place your orders!!!